Activities Gulf Shores
Gulf Shores Alabama offers some of the most pristine beaches and ocean views in the United States. The beaches alone offer enough beauty and relaxation for one vacation. However, if the breathtaking ocean sounds and views aren’t enough, additional Gulf activities abound! After you have soaked up all the sun and sand you can handle. Check into these fun filled activities in Gulf Shores:
- Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo – home to the television show “The Little Zoo that Could” is just steps from the beach. The Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo offers a perfect place for a family outing during your vacation.
- Gulf State Park – This 6,150 acre park offers incredible beaches, trails, fishing in addition to a large freshwater fishing lake and an 18 hole golf course.
- Waterville USA – This park provides days of adventure for your family with an adventurous water park and amusement park all in one! Most noteworthy, both parks are included in the daily admission price.
- Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge – This refuge is a great place to view the Southern ecosystem in its natural habitat. Look closely and you might spot some endangered animals that reside in within the refuge.
- Dolphin Cruises – Be sure to get a glimpse of the incredible dolphin pods that swim in our Gulf Waters. One of the best ways to capture their beauty is through a sunset dolphin cruise.
- Fishing – schedule a one of a kind fishing charter from one of many local providers. You will enjoy a truly memorable ocean experience!