Gulf Shores ALabama Beaches and Information
Alabama beaches are the best on the Gulf Coast. Are peaceful sea sounds, cold beverages, and sugar white sand on your toes sounds like a slice of heaven to you. Then, the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico provide incredible scenery for your day lazing in the sand. There is also a wide variety of public beaches along the coast. Each stretch of beach offers its own beauty and unique appeal. See why the beaches in Alabama are one of our recommended things to do in Gulf Shores!
Beaches in Gulf Shores, AL Area
- Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge Beach – perfect for the outdoor adventurer! Take a hike through an all natural forest and end up on an untouched beach that brings you back to nature while stimulating your senses with peaceful beauty.
- Gulf Shores Public Beach – for a day of true vacation beach experience – this beach offers top rated service with bars, volleyball, beach attendants, pavilions, showers, restrooms and close parking all for a small entry fee. Relax and be pampered!
- Gulf State Park
- Florida Point – offers stunning water, wide beach, public restrooms, boardwalks and free parking
- Cotton Bayou – Easily accessible beach with free parking
- Romar Beach – this is a little beach that offers a great stopping point for those who just can’t wait to get their feet wet
- Gulf State Park – Pavilion Area – the perfect place to spread out in an un-crowded atmosphere where nearby services are still available
- Lake Shelby Recreation Area – this beach is alongside a 900 acre freshwater lake that offers great water for boating, swimming and fishing.